Pages

Why I like blogging...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I’m not very good at taking a break from blogging. It seems as if it has become part of my life, part of who I am, for better or for worse. I like sharing my life and my thoughts. It’s something that I enjoy doing, even when people don’t understand what I’m trying to say all the time or think that they know more than I do. 

Sometimes people don’t understand or know the full picture and they can only comment on what they see. Sometimes that limited picture is skewed by their own perspective which might be different than mine. I understand that people have different ideas about life than I do – and that’s okay. It matters to me that I know I’m doing well and taking steps to better my life, whatever that means. I will try not to take things personally from people who don’t know me personally. It’s another evolution in my life as a person and as a blogger. I think it will be a good thing.
 
What matters to me now is that I know what I’m doing. It matters to me that I know I’m doing well and taking steps to better my life. I think its important to put our best foot forward and make the most of what we have.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its hard not to take things personal. This is a personal journey and we are overly aware of what is being said / happening around us. As a person with an acute sensitivity to every action that takes place around me I know it can be hard to “brush off” those comments that sting (even if they don’t mean too). I don’t understand why someone would say something negative about any post they read. If you don’t agree, then don’t agree and leave it at that. I’ve read things that I didn’t necessarily agree with, but I just remember that while we’re all on the same road to getting healthy and making lifestyle changes, the journeys are all different. What works for me isn’t going to work for everyone. What works for everyone, isn’t going to always work for me.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada