Pages

Inaction

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do you feel guilty when you do nothing? Meaning – do you feel that you are useless, that nobody cares when you don’t do anything or are you capable to relax and wait for the moment to act?

There are times that I feel guilty when I’m not doing anything. I somehow feel that everyone is improving themselves while I am on my couch eating delivered pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner. I get anxious and paranoid that I am wasting my time and my youth.

I guess it is ok to stop for a while to rest and relax and I deserve to rest and relax. Of course I have to remember that no matter how comfortable-or uncomfortable- I am  in my current situation, I have to make sure that I continue moving, and leaping towards my final destination- my destiny.

From now I am just going to take it easy… take small steps toward the goal… accept these ‘pauses’ that enable me to take the time to charge my energies and respect other non-physical realms of sensations day by day.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada