Pages

Letter to Mikey

Friday, June 4, 2010




Dear Mike,
It seems like just yesterday you were here. I still think of you everyday. Although I will miss you for as long as I live, I am at peace that things happened as they were supposed to. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.

Its been three weeks. Three weeks ago we gave you away and it hasn’t stop raining. As I was telling aunty Iris earlier..you took the sun away with you. 

I worked from home today, first time in three weeks. I always looked forward working from home knowing that you would be there with me. I remember the last time I did, you slept on my lap for hours and it was impossible to work but I didn't care. You looked just so peaceful then.

It’s not the same working from home anymore. There’s emptiness in the house without you. It’s so cold and lonely. 

Your daddy and I talk about you all the time. You are so loved. Please always remember that. I sometimes get so angry at myself for deciding to give you away. But then I remind myself that you are in a better place. . a place where you are never alone with family and friends, and you are happy. For that I am grateful.

I am thinking of getting your name tattooed on my foot. If I do, for the rest of my life you will walk with me. You will be with me forever.

Although things didn’t turn out like I thought they would, I would never take it back. I cherish all the time we spent together (I miss you pawing me, playing fetch, playing hide and seek and most of all I miss you following me wherever I go).

You are forever in my heart. I love you always.

We will see you in August/September.

Love,
Mummy













   




































































1 comments:

Claire Lam said...

so sad!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada