Pages

My Moment

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Everyone has a turning point, a moment where everything can change for better or for worse.

I feel currently I am having one of those moments. I feel I am at a crossroad and I can’t explain why or where. My soul and the world are telling me something is not right, only time will tell. I am trying to listen to it and hopefully it will reveal itself. 


I have started to see what's important for ME in this life. I now find happiness and joy in little things in everyday life. Things I took for granted before are now more appreciated (i.e my husband). I have found peace with myself, and can see what I need to give preference to.

I believe that my higher power has given me a second chance. I am in a place of completion, and willing to do the work needed to complete what I start.

I have accepted that we live and we die, and what matters is what we do in between.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada