Pages

Operation Sexification

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Operation Sexification started out as a joke.

I am not even sure where this idea originated exactly, but its the desire for me to spend the whole month of June exercising and eating right so that I’d feel and look better by August before my parents arrive and before our Europe tour!

Since the original idea is to make me feel good about my body, I also realise that there are other related things I need to work on in relation to sexiness. I mean, I’m quite comfortable with my body, but I don’t usually feel sexy. 

 
So here are a few of the things I want to accomplish over the next month.

Operation Sexification Points and Goals

Exercise:  I want to lose more weight this month. Just today I was looking in the mirror at my body and realised my tummy seems flatter compared to a couple of days ago. I mean its flat..but I need it to be flatter. I know the more my body changes the sexier I will feel and this whole project will become a success! Sadly I’ve decided not to join the gym since I have a work out machine at home, its just a matter of using it.

Eating Right:
The main goal of Operation Sexification is still eating right. I started my protein diet program about two days ago and honestly have seen a slight improvement. I think protein suits me. Every time I start eating more meat I lose more weight. And every time I stop eating “sugar” my skin feels clearer and looks brighter.


And that’s it! Those are the things I want to work on this month. :)

This is a personal little mission of mine, but I’d be more than happy if anyone wants to join me for their own version of Operation Sexification. I figure we could all add a little more sexiness to our lives! Pick a few things you want to change or learn about or do and then do them this month!


























1 comments:

Claire said...

you are sick..u know that? you have to be the slimmest person I know!!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada