Pages

Ham Cheese Parcels

Friday, May 28, 2010


Over the past two weeks, my cooking has taken a bit of a different turn. I have been feeling a little emotional after having to give my German Shepherd pup away. I have not been spending as much time in the kitchen like I used to and honestly have lost the desire to prepare anything fancy. I hope this will change in the coming weeks.

A few days ago I decided to try this recipe "Ham Cheese Parcels" which I found on the internet. This recipe is AMAZING. Not only was it real easy and quick to prepare, they're DELICIOUS! You'll love them.



Ingredients
250g proscuitto, sliced
200g wedge of parmesan (or your favourite hard cheese)
Small bag of baby spinach leaves
Tomato relish to serve

Method
1) Lay one slice of proscuitto flat on a plate
2) Arrange a slice of cheese and few spinach leaves on top. Dollop with a small spoonful of relish then roll up and place on a serving platter
3) Repeat with remaining ingredients and have more relish on the side for dipping


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada