Pages

The Beginning Of My Journey

Sunday, January 22, 2012



A bit about myself. I am 30. Very hard to admit that as I still feel like i'm in my 20s. When I was younger I envisaged not ever having kids and to be the next Managing Director of BAT living in a beautiful penthouse in central NYC. LOL - A girl got to dream :P

When I got married, we decided that kids are secondary and we should concentrate on our careers and to live a great life, to travel the world, be free and childish forever.

Now, 6 years later, I no longer wanted to be childish and immaure. My dreams and expectations now are a little different. I realised that I wanted a baby. OUR baby.

I was sure it would happen within our first trial and being a control freak, I spent hours on the internet trying to learn about fertility signs and symptoms. More than anything else I wanted to learn how to optimise our chances of conceiving...well straight away. I was even so arrogant enough to think that we could choose the sex of our baby. Sigh.

My husband, John is loving, caring and supportive. He understands and supports my wishes. After 6 years, our relationship keeps getting better and better. I love him so much and I all I think about is having our baby, having a family of our own. I ache to see him with our baby. I ache to see this tiny beautiful product of our love - looking and being a little bit like me and a little bit like him. It makes me smile just to think about it. :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada