Pages

Sukin Cream Cleanser Product Review

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Let me say, I dont normally jump in and write load of product reviews, but in this case I just had to share my wonderful experience with a truly outstanding product! I have oily/combination skin and fairly pimple-prone. 
 
Sukin is an Australian brand of organic skincare with most products around the $10 mark. 
 
What's more, is that it is relatively affordable at $9.99 for 125ml which should probably last 2 months.
 
With the impressive list of vitamins and natural extract, essnetial fatty acid coupled with the absence of standard harsh chemicals used in other commercial beauty products, I am confident my skin is benefeting both inside and out. This cleanser has instilled a firm belief in organic products.
 
This product left my skin feeling soft, does not irritate or dry out skin and smells absolutely wonderful as with all Sukin product I've used.
 
My concerns are if you are wearing a lot of makeup though, it will not remove all of it. Also it might actually be too moisturing for summer.

Would definitely recommend this product and will buy again.

I truely recommend anyone to switch to all natural product as its so much better for your skin and I will be blogging about more organic products here.

Ingredients: Aqua, organic Aloe Vera, Nettle, Burdock, Horsetail, Sesame oil, Palm Kernel Alcohol, Ceeareth-20 (Vegetable), Glycerin (Vegetable), Avocado oil, Rose Hip oil, Cocoa Butter, Wheat Germ oil, Shea Butter, Jojaba oil, Tangerine essential oil, Mandarin essential oil, Sodium Hydroxymethylglucinate (Suttocide) Vegetable, Citric acid, Grapefruit seed extract, Lavender essential oi, Vanila extract.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada