Pages

Why are we born if we have to die?

Thursday, August 30, 2012





If we are all born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?


When I was young, I was disappointed with life because I didn't know where my place in the world was. I was in a desperate search. My life was like a movie, full of drama and caos. When I became a Christian, I thought that each of us have a mission in this sinful world. 

Now I realise that we are in this world to live and make the best of our situations. We are born to, then, die and leave this world. We die to give way to new life. We die in hopes that a new flower will bloom. We die because we lived. We die because we are given a chance and if that chance is shorten by our death, then we must make the best of what we have. A wise man once told me, in life there are no guarantees except death.

So I guess the saying only contradicts because that is what we choose to see and how we choose to see it.

Life is, and will be, only what we choose to make it. We choose our attitudes, perspectives and points of views that determines how hapy our lives would be. We choose how we allow what others do and affect us and how we react to each situation and circumstances that arises.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada