Pages

Surprise..I'm Pregnant!

Friday, October 26, 2012

I guess I'm good at keeping secrets. I'm PREGNANT! Just yesterday I went for my 18-20 weeks scan and everything is looking good with bubba. Call me suspicious or paranoid but I'm one of those people who doesn't always think things will go according to plan. And I'm not taking being pregnant for granted.

What are we having? Its a boy!!!

Here's a picture of me at 19 weeks++. It took me a while to be brave enough to put up a picture or even announce it to my friends. I guess also being pregnant is not exactly "flattering".

   
Being pregnant also explain my occassionall flakiness in my blog posting over the last couple of months. I get so tired sometimes and all I want to do is go to bed. In general, my symptoms have been more than mild. s a picture of me at 19 weeks++.

Nutrition, organic food and purity continues to be at the forefront of my mind. In fact it should be more important than ever. In the first few weeks of pregnancy where my symptoms were the worst, I regret to say that I was horrible when it came to providing proper, healthy nutrition to my growing baby. But now that Im feeling better..it should be my top priority.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada