Pages

Miss my mom on Mother's Day

Sunday, May 13, 2012


I have been staring at this blank post for a while now, trying to think of a way that I won't sound like a whiny baby..lol. But really can't think of one. I miss my mom..especially on days like this. Im in Sydney and she lives all the way in Arizona, USA.

I never really intended to move so far away from my mom. I never planned it that way. When I was younger all I could think of was to move to a country where I feel accepted, where I belong. And when I came to Sydney, I felt exactly that. But why didn't I think that I will be so far away from my mom? 

Now I'm here and she's there and when we get together we really have so much fun!

We are thinking of starting a family soon and I can't imagine going through that without my mom. I know she will visit, but to not have her around all the time? Will I manage?

I know I'm lucky to have both my parents, still in excellent health. But I still want them here. Things will be so much better if she was here. I feel I haven't done or said enough to make my mom happy.

I miss you mom:(


1 comments:

Iris Lisle on May 14, 2012 at 2:30 PM said...

arwh sweet.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada