Pages

This person I found accepts me at my worst

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


This person I found accepts me at my worst. I truly believe that's what love really is. Even when I have no makeup on or I'm in a bad mood or when I'm just being just plain annoying. My husband loves me unconditionally.

With him I'm never afraid to let my guard down. He seen me at my best and has seen me at my worst and funny enough, he's still sticking around. 

I found someone who accepts me for who I am, and who loves me for it. =)

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" Marilyn Moroe.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada