Pages

Hope

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A man was stuck at the bottom of a hole. He looked up and saw a priest walking by. “Hey Father, can you help me? I am stuck in this hole” he said to the priest. The priest said a prayer and continued walking.
 
Later he saw a doctor walking and yelled up “Hey doc, I am stuck in this hole, can you help me”. The doctor took out his pad and wrote a prescription and dropped it down the hole to the man.
Some time after that he saw an old friend and yelled up to him “hey buddy, I am stuck in this hole can you help me?”
 
His buddy then jumped down in hole with the man. The man looked at his friend as said “Great..now we are both stuck down in this hole”.
 
His friend looked at him and said “True, but I have been in this hole before, and I know the way out”.
 
There is someone in your life who has been in that same abyss, and they can help you find the way out. Don’t loose hope, hope is great thing, and great things never die.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada